This is an ongoing series devoted to one of my very favoritest-est-est foods. With a food so versatile…what’s not to love? By the end, I will have 50 vegan recipes using chickpeas.
1. Cumin-Dijon Chickpea Salad – one of my favorite vegan recipes of all time. Perfect for BBQs.
2. Espinacas con Garbanzos – this stuff is delicious by itself, on a bed of rice, or mixed in with some pasta.
3. Spring Hath Sprung Stew – 99.9% guaranteed to make you better when you’re sick*
*that statistic is made up.
4. Lemon-Paprika Hummus – a good, go-to hummus recipe
5. Whole Wheat Chickpea Lasagna with Pumpkin-Cashew Cheez – I made this lasagna at least 25 times every winter.
6. Cashew-Chickpea Chickin’ Salad – a good alternative to chicken or tuna salad. Makes a great lunch!
7. Israeli Quinoa Chickpea Salad – The best use for fresh tomatoes and herbs during warm months.
9. Holy Shiza Pepper & Chickpea Pizza – The base of this is so. damn. tasty.
15. Warm Lemony Chickpea Salad with Toasted Cumin
16. Deconstructed Falafel Pizza
17. Chocolate Peanut Butter Chickpea Cookies
21. Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Veggie Burgers